Thank you for visiting my website. This site is operated by Johanna McWeeney, an artist, writer and musician based in the UK. If you need to contact Johanna, please do so at email@example.com.
- The images of the artworks on this site are for illustrative purposes only. Although I have made every effort to display the colours accurately, I cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours will accurately reflect the colour of the painting.
- Framing will take place after purchase, which means dispatch is never instant. Frames are hand made by professional framers. Frame style and colour is chosen to best show each painting. If you have a preference as to frame style or colour, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Personal Information
- I only use your personal information in order to process your order. Details are never shared with a third party.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to purchases that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens’ Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- All paintings shown on the website are subject to availability. You shall receive a dispatch confirmation from us once your artwork has been dispatched for delivery.
- If for any reason I am unable to supply you with the painting you have purchased, for example because that painting is not in stock, or has been damaged, or because of an error in the price on the site, I will inform you of this by e-mail and will not process your order.
- If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to change your mind and cancel a purchase under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013. You do not have the right to change your mind and cancel the order where a commissioned painting has been made to your specifications.
- To cancel a purchase if you change your mind, you must contact me in writing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- If you have received the unwanted painting once you have changed your mind, you must pay the cost of returning it to me unless I have agreed otherwise. I will process the refund due no later than 14 days after I receive the returned artwork.
- The cost of delivery shall be as notified to you before you place your order. I shall deliver the painting to you as soon as reasonably possible and in any event within 30 days after the day on which your order is confirmed. If delivery is delayed for any reason, I will contact you as soon as possible to let you know.
- Delivery will be completed when the painting is delivered to the address you provided.
- The painting will be your responsibility from the completion of delivery.
- You own the painting once I have received payment in full, including all applicable delivery charges.
- I may need certain information from you so that we can supply the painting to you, for example, your full name, address, email address and contact telephone number. You will be notified which information is required before you place your order. If you do not give me this information, or if you give incomplete or incorrect information, I may either cancel the sale or make additional charge of a reasonable sum to compensate for any extra work that is required as a result.
Prices and delivery charges
- The prices of the painting (which includes VAT) will be the price as quoted on the website. I take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the painting advised to you is correct.
- The price of a painting does not include delivery charges. The delivery charges are listed in the checkout process, before you complete your order.
How to Pay
- Payment is accepted securely via Paypal.